Nikki has more than a decade of trial experience exclusively representing regional and national employers in employment litigation. She focuses her practice on defending nationwide class and collective actions, as well as large multi-plaintiff discrimination lawsuits and litigation resulting from Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) systemic investigations. She has appeared before state and federal courts, as well as administrative agencies including the EEOC, the Missouri Commission on Human Rights, Kansas Human Rights Commission and the U.S. Department of Labor. Her complex litigation experience includes:
- EEOC pattern-and-practice lawsuits
- Race harassment and disability discrimination claims
- Call center class/collective actions
- Claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act and other state and federal statutes
Nikki also conducts internal investigations into allegations of potential harassment, discrimination and other policy or legal violations by employees at every level, including professionals, hourly employees, managers and c-suite executives. She has also acted as trial monitoring counsel for insurance carriers, providing real-time updates and evaluations as the trial unfolds.
Admitted to practice only in Missouri.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Nikki was a partner in a national labor and employment law firm. Before her career in labor and employment litigation, she was a law clerk to the late Honorable John R. Gibson of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit.
Honors & Awards
- Up and Coming, Kansas City and Surround, Chambers USA (2020)
- Best of the Bar, Kansas City Business Journal (2012)
- Rising Star, Law360 (2013)
- Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers (2018-2020)
- Rising Star, Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers (2009-2019)
- Labor & Employment Star, Benchmark Litigation (2019)