Oksana represents domestic and foreign companies, financial institutions, health care providers, real estate developers, bankruptcy and estate trustees and individuals in a broad range of litigation matters in federal and state courts and alternative dispute resolution forums including:
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- American Arbitration Association – International Centre for Dispute Resolution (AAA-ICDR)
- JAMS (formerly Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services)
- Minor Metals Trade Association Arbitration (MMTA)
Working with clients in a wide variety of industries, she handles all phases of litigation from pre-complaint investigation through injunctions, discovery, trial and appeal, and provides advice on risk management strategies and policies. Oksana has significant experience representing clients in complex commercial disputes, regulatory investigations, bankruptcy litigations, Article 78 proceedings and appeals.
She also has extensive experience in cross-border disputes, involving application of various international conventions. Oksana holds legal degrees from both common law and civil law systems. She helps foreign clients navigate the U.S. legal system and comply with regulations affecting international trade. She also provides assistance with enforcement of foreign judgments and international arbitration awards.
Before Fox Rothschild
Oksana was a summer associate for Fox Rothschild. She was also a summer associate in Rome, Italy, for Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP. Oksana also worked for Salans, LLC in St. Petersburg, Russia.
While in law school, she served as judicial intern for the Honorable Richard B. Klein of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania, was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society and the managing editor of the Temple International and Comparative Law Journal. Oksana also received a grant from the U.S. Government to study in the summer law school program in Salzburg, Austria taught by the U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy.
Oksana was also a competitive and world-ranked chess player.
Honors & Awards
- Selected to the "40 and Under Hot List" by Benchmark Litigation (2018-2020)*
- Award, Albert R. Mugel National Tax Moot Court Competition
- The Institute for International Law and Public Policy Award