An experienced real estate attorney, Pamela represents corporate and individual clients in connection with the acquisition, development, leasing and disposition of all types of real property. Pamela has particular experience representing life insurance companies and institutional lenders in connection with the origination of commercial mortgage and mezzanine loans.
- Represented an institutional real estate fund in the $125 million sale of a portfolio of 11 office buildings in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Represented three life insurance companies as co-lenders in a $150 million loan secured by regional shopping mall in New Jersey.
- Represented a New York developer, as borrower, in a $177.9 million loan secured by portfolio of four shopping malls in boroughs of New York City.
- Represented a life insurance company in connection with deed-in-lieu of foreclosure acquisition of two regional shopping malls in upstate New York.
- Represented an institutional real estate fund, as landlord, on a 377,000 square foot single-tenant lease in Morris County, New Jersey.
- Represented an individual real estate investor in the sale of two Manhattan office buildings, 1031 tax exchange and acquisition of single-tenant retail building in upstate New York.
- Represented a CMBS lender on a $460 million mortgage loan to a private equity real estate fund secured by a portfolio of 90 office buildings located in Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Minnesota.
- Represented a life insurance company, as lender, on a $280.5 million mortgage and mezzanine loan to a Canadian pension fund for the acquisition of a 33-story, Class A office building in midtown Manhattan.
- Represented a life insurance company, as lender, on an $800 million mortgage and mezzanine loan secured by a portfolio of 13 multi-family apartment complexes in California, District of Columbia, Virginia and New York.
- Represented a life insurance company, as lender, on a $195 million mortgage loan secured by two residential apartment towers in Manhattan.
- Represented a life insurance company, as lender, on a $150 million mortgage loan on a 25-story retail and office tower in midtown Manhattan.
Before Fox Rothschild
Pamela started her career at Day Pitney LLP and was previously Special Counsel at Kelley Drye & Warren LLP. During law school, Pamela was a member of The George Washington Law Review and Order of the Coif.