- Represent clients in the retail, fashion, and technology sectors, including an internationally renowned clothing company with a portfolio of brands distributed through multiple channels, in drafting and negotiating license, distribution and agency agreements.
Global Brand Management
- Represent clients in the retail, fashion, technology, real estate, and hospitality sectors, including the owner of an internationally renowned music festival in managing worldwide intellectual property portfolios.
- Represented Grammy award-winning musical artist in trademark suit brought against his record company.
- Represented client in federal trademark suit where client sought enforcement of trademark rights against competitor. Case settled favorably for client.
- Represented hospitality management company in defending federal trademark suit brought against it.
- Represented client in federal trademark suit on behalf of an entertainment startup enforcing trademark rights against infringer. Case settled favorably for client.
- Represented software company defending against claim that its online auction of foreclosed property and tax certificates infringed a patent.
Trade Dress Litigation
- Represented client in enforcement of its trade dress in culinary products.
- Represented consumer products company in negotiating various complex worldwide trademark licenses and manufacturing and distribution agreements.
- Represented production company in negotiating various talent and related agreements.
- Represented resort and spa in negotiating various licenses and operational agreements.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Patricia was a partner in the Intellectual Property department of an international law firm.