- Represents an American clothing, fashion, cosmetics and beauty company that includes a portfolio of brands distributed through multiple channels worldwide, focusing primarily on the sportswear and casual clothing for niche markets, with the drafting and negotiation of numerous licensing and distribution agreements.
- Represents a private equity and investment firm in the strategic acquisition and launching of new brands and product lines, focusing on the athletic and sportswear market.
- Represented a Los Angeles-based contemporary global lifestyle brand in management and global expansion of its trademark and copyright portfolio.
- Represented an internationally renowned music festival in in managing and significant global expansion of its trademark and copyright portfolios and in the multi-jurisdictional defense of infringement claims and oppositions filed by a global athletic brand..
- Represented a consumer products company in negotiating various complex worldwide trademark licenses and manufacturing and distribution agreements.
- Represented an online content aggregator in the defense of copyright infringements claims, including as trial counsel during a jury trial.
- Represented a Grammy award-winning musical artist in trademark suit brought against his record company.
- Represented various brand owners in favorably stopping a variety of trademark and copyright enforcements by third parties..
- Represented a major hospitality management company in defending federal trademark infringement and unfair competition claims.
- Represented the owner of an internationally renowned music festival in managing and significant global expansion of its trademark and copyright portfolios and in the multi-jurisdictional defense of infringement claims and oppositions filed by global athletic brand.
- Represented a client in federal trademark suit on behalf of an entertainment startup enforcing trademark rights against infringer. Case settled favorably for client.
- Represented a client in enforcement of its trade dress in culinary products.
- Represented a production company in negotiating various talent and related agreements.
- Represented a resort and spa in negotiating various licenses and operational agreements.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Patricia was a partner in the Intellectual Property department of a national law firm.
Honors & Awards
Named an attorney "On the Rise" by the Daily Business Review (2020)