Phil assists clients with commercial litigation and arbitration matters in a variety of industries including real estate, construction, entertainment and insurance. He has experience in the federal and state courts as well as domestic and international arbitration forums.
Phil also advises clients on risk management and regulatory issues at the local, state and federal levels.
Phil has represented:
- European garment manufacturers in defending against a products liability action.
- Overseas companies and individuals in recognition and enforcement of international judgments.
- A large power organization in a multimillion-dollar contractual dispute concerning several major energy upgrade projects.
- Various real estate developers and commercial tenants in zoning and land use disputes arising from large development projects throughout New York.
- An invention promotion services company in defending a purported multimillion-dollar nationwide class action.
- An international civil engineering company in an arbitration before the International Chamber of Commerce.
Before Fox Rothschild
Phil started his career at Fox Rothschild as a summer associate. Prior to joining the firm, he spent a semester as a full-time intern and fellow to Judge Patty Shwartz of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
While in law school, Phil was an associate editor of the Cardozo Law Review and a teaching assistant for Cardozo’s Legal Research and Writing Program.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Phil has volunteered as a legal intern for Volunteer Lawyers for Justice of New Jersey. He is also involved in fundraising efforts for The Friendship Circle, an organization dedicated to children, teens and young adults with special needs.