Rachel advises public and private companies on a wide range of business matters, including entity formation and structuring, mergers and acquisitions, dissolution, corporate governance issues, equity compensation plans and executive employment agreements, financing and capital raising and contract negotiation.
She also advises franchisors and franchisees on pre-sale disclosures and registration, regulatory compliance issues, franchise agreements and related transactional issues.
In her nonprofit practice, Rachel counsels clients on legal issues such as formation, structuring, tax exemption, fiscal sponsorship arrangements, governance issues, mergers and dissolution.
Rachel also provides counsel to businesses and individuals on succession planning matters, such as drafting buy-sell agreements for closely held businesses and implementing strategies to transition ownership to family members or key employees.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Rachel was an associate at Riddell Williams P.S.
Honors & Awards
- Named to Washington's “Super Lawyers Rising Stars” (2016-2018)
- Named to "Washington Rising Stars" Women's Edition by Super Lawyers (2018)
- Seattle University School of Law Dean’s List (2009-2012)
- Seattle University School of Law Presidential Law Scholarship (2009-2012)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Contracts, Secured Transactions, Trusts & Estates, Federal Courts and Intellectual Property