In today’s corporate business climate, self-policing is a necessity. Fox attorneys help clients audit and address compliance risks. Our experienced lawyers have established strong working relationships with regulators. We ferret out problems and design policies and training to prevent missteps that attract the attention of outside investigators and regulators. Fox attorneys also help clients assess and address regulatory risk when it factors into transactions such as mergers and acquisitions.
- Designed, drafted and implemented complete corporate compliance program and in-house training presentations for a publicly traded technology company
- Design Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) compliance programs for an international food distribution company and publicly traded technical services corporation, among others
- Provide compliance trainings and draft Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) manuals for entities including a nationwide industry association and a publicly traded European company that produces manufacturing equipment
- Advised on OFAC compliance for an industrial machinery manufacturer in its various sales
- Performed OFAC and FCPA analysis in an M&A transaction in connection with the due diligence of the target company. Our compliance suggestions were reflected in the M&A agreement