Rob handles general corporate, real estate, tax, and financing matters for closely held and family businesses, entrepreneurial individuals, nonprofit corporations, and governmental entities.
He has substantial experience in:
- mergers and acquisitions
- buying and selling businesses
- franchise law
- succession planning
- entity selection and restructuring
- representing start-up and emerging businesses
- nonprofit corporations
- intellectual property and technology
- real estate acquisitions and leases
- tax-free exchanges
- federal, state, and local tax issues
- computer and technology contracts
- partnership issues and financing
- private capital transactions
- estate planning
- representing medical and dental practices
- municipal finance
- advice on tax increment financing projects
- business separations and split-ups
- joint ventures and strategic alliances
- food business and agricultural issues
Listed as a registered bond counsel in the Bond Buyer’s “Redbook,” Rob regularly serves as bond counsel, issuer’s counsel, and swap counsel of record in municipal tax-free financing transactions.
Rob serves as the firm-wide administrative partner of the Corporate Department.
Before Fox Rothschild
Rob received the Terrence Klasky Award and Rhea L. Liebman Award from Temple University School of Law in 1994.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
A frequent lecturer, Rob has been quoted in national periodicals on corporate, real estate, municipal finance, and tax matters.
Honors & Awards
- Named a "Pennsylvania Super Lawyer" in the field of Business/Corporate Law (2013-2020)
- Included in “Super Lawyers Business Edition” in the area of Business and Transactions (2013)