Robert represents and advises clients in corporate and gaming law matters.
His experience includes representation of casino licensees before domestic gaming regulatory agencies, including the New Jersey Casino Control Commission and the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
Robert has guided a variety of clients in gaming licensing, regulatory and compliance matters, including:
- International, national and regional casino companies and corporations
- Internet gaming operators and service providers
- Private equity firms and other investors
- Slot machine, table game and other gaming equipment manufacturers and distributors
- Vendors and various technology providers
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Robert was a student legal intern at the University of Notre Dame Law School’s Intellectual Property Clinic. He was also a summer associate at a local Philadelphia firm, a research assistant at the University of Notre Dame Law School and a legal intern at the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office.
During law school, Robert volunteered with Habitat for Humanity.