Bob has a dynamic business law and litigation practice, with particular experience managing issues related to contracts, business entities, sports and entertainment, real estate, intellectual property, product liability and employment law.
A respected voice in the fields of commercial litigation and sports law, Bob holds leadership positions with the Litigation and Sports Law commissions of the Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA/International Association of Lawyers) and the American Bar Association's Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section.
He co-authored Handling Business Tort Cases, published in 2015 by Thomson Reuters/West, as well as the Nevada Chapter of the Practitioner’s Guide to Class Actions, published in 2017 by the American Bar Association. Bob has also presented and lectured on sports law and litigation topics across the globe, speaking on subjects that include business litigation, gaming and ethics.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Bob was a shareholder in a regional Las Vegas-based law firm.
Before attending law school, Bob interned in the U.S. Senate, advising on matters of military and foreign affairs.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Bob serves as Director of Communications, Member of the Executive Committee and Vice President of the Sports Law Commission of the Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA/International Association of Lawyers), the oldest multilingual international bar association in the world. He is the Immediate Past-President of the UIA Litigation Commission. Bob is also a member of the Section Council and Chair of the General Committee Board of the American Bar Association’s Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section. Previously, he served as the Section’s Revenue Officer (managing sponsorships and non-dues revenue for one of the ABA’s largest sections) and as Chair of its Business Litigation and International Law Committees.
Bob was the first American to have been accepted into UEFA’s prestigious Football Law Programme, an advanced certification in law and regulations governing world soccer, where he graduated at the top of his class in 2018. In addition to his legal background, Bob was a referee and referee instructor for the U.S. Soccer Federation. He is also a founding member of the Board of Directors of the UNLV Rebel Soccer Foundation. Related accomplishments include:
- Grade 7 Referee, United States Soccer Federation
- Referee Instructor, United States Soccer Federation
- Referee, Nevada Interscholastic Activities Association
- Parke, et al. v. Nissan North America, Inc.
- Carpenter v. Henderson Hyundai Superstore, Inc., et al.
- Sharon v. Nissan Motor Company in USA, et al.
- Jones-Jefferson v. Nissan North America, Inc., et al.
- Bryan Brey v. M&I Bank, FSB, et al.
- In the Appeal of K.A.G. and H.M.G.
- World Omni Financial Corp. v. Towbin Jeep-Eagle, Inc.
- Buehler v. Mallo
- Avaness v. Greenwich Global Trust and Mortgage, et al.
Honors & Awards
- "Super Lawyer," Business Litigation, Super Lawyers Magazine (2013-2019)
- "Rising Star," Business Litigation, Super Lawyers Magazine (2009, 2011, 2012)
- 100 Hours Club, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, Children’s Advocacy Program (2012, 2013)
- Named among the "Legal Elite," Nevada Business Magazine (2012, 2017)
- Paul Harris Fellow, Rotary International, Las Vegas Rotary Club (2016)
- ABA Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section, Fellow (2011)
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow (2010)