Bob’s practice focuses on a wide range of complex commercial litigation, including cases involving environmental law, construction law, disputes between partners, shareholders and members of LLCs, and sales of goods, real estate and insurance coverage disputes as well as disputes between employers and employees, including cases involving enforcement of restrictive covenants and age and gender discrimination and whistleblower cases. He has served as common counsel in environmental cases and served as New Jersey counsel in a patent trial that resulted in a $25 million jury verdict.
Before Fox Rothschild
Bob began his career at the New York firm of Kaye Scholer. After moving to New Jersey, he joined and eventually became a partner at Clapp & Eisenberg. After the demise of that firm, he became a partner at Fox and Fox LLP.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Bob is a Trustee in the Northern New Jersey Region of the Federation of Jewish Men’s Clubs. He is a former Second Vice President, Trustee and Men’s Club President at Temple Israel of Ridgewood, New Jersey.
Bob has authored articles which have appeared in several publications, including:
- New Jersey Law Journal
- The Tri-State Real Estate Journal
- The Environmental Law Section Newsletter
Honors & Awards
- Selected as a "Top Rated Lawyer in Energy, Environmental, & Natural Resources" by American Lawyer Media and Martindale Hubbell™ (2013)
- Martindale-Hubbell "AV" rated
- Included in the list of "New Jersey Super Lawyers" by New Jersey Monthly (2012-2018)
- Included in “Super Lawyers Business Edition” in the area of Business Litigation (2013)