Rob has three decades of experience counseling financial institutions and debtors in all facets of creditors rights, financing and bankruptcy matters.
- Trustees, debtors, secured creditors and committees in bankruptcy proceedings
- Receivers, financial institutions and other secured creditors in commercial foreclosures, bankruptcy litigation and out-of-court workouts
- Purchasers and sellers in the acquisition and sale of the assets of troubled companies
Before Fox Rothschild
Rob was a founding member of Shaw Fishman Glantz & Towbin LLC, which merged with Fox Rothschild in 2018.
A Certified Public Accountant, Robert was formerly an adjunct professor of law at Chicago Kent College of Law.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Rob is a frequent lecturer for the National Business Institute and the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education on secured lending and bankruptcy-related topics including insolvency, foreclosure and issues facing secured creditors.
- Certification – Registered as a Certified Public Accountant (1986)
Honors & Awards
- Selected as an Illinois "Super Lawyer" by Law & Politics Magazine (2007-present)
- Named a Leading Lawyer by the Law Bulletin Publishing Company (2009-present)
- Martindale Hubbell, AV Preeminent Rating