Land Use Institute 2016
Live Webcast in Mechanicsburg, PA
Simulcast in Allentown, Bellefonte, Chambersburg, Greensburg, Lebanon, Norristown, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, PA
Robert W. Gundlach and Kimberly A. Freimuth will speak at the 2016 Land Use Institute's conference, sponsored by the Pennsylvania Bar Institute.
The conference will explore challenges in land use planning, including changing populations, economies and land use patterns. Topics covered include:
- Recent Developments
- PennDOT Highway Occupancy Permits
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
- Everything Wet: Wetlands, Floodplains & Water of the Commonwealth
- Zoning: Conditional Use, Special Exceptions
- Environmental Rights Amendment
*Please note that there is a cost to register for this event.