Fox Announces Leadership TransitionsApril 1, 2020 – Press Releases
Fox Rothschild LLP is pleased to announce it has appointed new leadership to several of its departments, practice groups and offices.
Effective April 1, the following leadership are in place (newly appointed leaders in bold):
- Labor & Employment – Catherine T. Barbieri (Co-Chair) joins Jeffrey D. Polsky (Co-Chair)
- Entertainment – Marc H. Simon (Chair); Darrell D. Miller to serve as Founding Chair
- Litigation – Brett A. Berman (Co-Chair) and Gavin W. Skok (Co-Chair) join Jacqueline M. Carolan (Co-Chair)
- Real Estate – Robert W. Gundlach Jr. (Co-Chair) and Robert A. Klausner (Co-Chair)
Office Managing Partners:
- Dallas – Christopher I. Clark
- Minneapolis – Randall J. Pattee
- Warrington – John J. Haggerty
- Wilmington – Sidney S. Liebesman
Practice Group Chairs:
- Gaming – Marie J. Jones (Co-Chair) joins Nicholas Casiello Jr. (Co-Chair)
- Hospitality – John B. Gessner (Co-Chair) joins Carolyn D. Richmond (Co-Chair)
- White-Collar Criminal Defense – Matthew D. Lee (Co-Chair) joins Matthew S. Adams (Co-Chair)
In addition to these rotations, Elizabeth G. Litten has been named the firm’s new Chief Privacy & HIPAA Compliance Officer.
“Department leaders, office managing partners and practice group chairs play a pivotal role in helping us plan and execute the firm’s strategic initiatives. Our outgoing leadership has done an outstanding job in that regard,” said Firmwide Managing Partner Mark L. Morris.
Morris noted that the changes are part of standard leadership rotation.
“I am confident that our new leadership will continue to build on our strong commitment to client service throughout our national network of offices,” said Morris.
The new group of department leaders succeed Ian D. Meklinsky (Labor & Employment), John J. Haggerty (Litigation), Craig L. Finger (Real Estate) and Charles A. DeMonaco (White-Collar).
The new Office Managing Partners succeed Clinton J. David (Dallas), Brad Keil (Minneapolis), Jeffrey H. Nicholas (Warrington) and Sharon Oras Morgan (Wilmington).