A seasoned trial lawyer, Ron has represented clients in state and federal courts across the country. He is adept at successfully managing client interests both in and out of a courtroom and has significant experience in alternative dispute resolution. Ron has represented clients ranging from Fortune 100 companies with international operations in complex commercial disputes to family-owned businesses with regional operations.
Ron handles a broad range of commercial litigation matters, including various types of intellectual property disputes, trade secrets, securities, class actions as well as corporate and shareholder disputes. Some of his recent matters include:
- Representing Schering-Plough Healthcare Products, Inc. in a false advertising suit in federal court in Delaware
- Representing Provider Synergies in federal court in West Virginia on claims for misappropriation of trade secrets brought against a competitor
- Representing Lannett Company in federal court in Utah in a patent infringement and Lanham Act case
- Representing Quaker Chemical Corporation in restrictive covenant and misappropriation of trade secrets cases in federal courts in Ohio and Pennsylvania
- Representing SR Utility Holding Company in a minority shareholder claim in federal court in New Jersey
- Representing Schering-Plough in a breach of a pharmaceutical distribution agreement claim before the American Arbitration Association’s International Centre for Dispute Resolution
- Representing InterState Net Bank in a trademark infringement suit in federal court in New Jersey
- Representing Chase Home Finance, LLC against claims under the Fair Credit Reporting Act and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act in federal and state courts in Pennsylvania
- Representing Acxiom Direct Media, Inc. in breach of contract and unfair trade practices claims in federal court in Pennsylvania
- Representing estate beneficiaries in removal and surcharge proceedings in Pennsylvania state court against the executors of an estimated $50-million-plus estate of the deceased owner of multiple office and commercial buildings in the City of Philadelphia for self-dealing and breach of fiduciary duty
Ron is a former chair of the firm’s Litigation Department (2001 to 2007) and has served on the firm’s Executive Committee.
Before Fox Rothschild
Ron was a judicial law clerk with the Hon. Robert N. C. Nix, Jr., Justice of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
Ron authored "15 Simple E-Discovery Protocols for In-House Counsel and Businesses." Download publication (pdf file).
Honors & Awards
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers" list for Business Litigation in Pennsylvania (2005-2019)*
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers - Business Edition" list for Business Litigation in Pennsylvania (2013)*
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America" list for Commercial Litigation in Pennsylvania by Best Lawyers (2018-2020)*