Stan has extensive employment litigation experience, with a particular emphasis in matters involving whistle-blowers, race and age discrimination, and breach of contract before administrative agencies and state and federal courts, including successful jury trials. Named as one of the leading labor and employment attorneys in New Jersey by Chambers USA*, Stan represents management clients on issues of labor relations, employment discrimination and wrongful termination. Stan also provides advice and counsel to employers throughout the country in a wide range of industries, and is a frequent lecturer on employment and labor related topics.
Stan has held numerous leadership positions at the firm including:
- Member of the firm’s Executive Committee
- Co-chair of the firm's Labor & Employment Department
- Office Managing Partner of the firm's former Roseland office
Stan is the co-author of New Jersey Employment Law, a treatise published by West Publishing Company.
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell "AV" rated*
- Recognized by Chambers USA for Labor & Employment - New Jersey (2019, 2020)*
- Selected to the list of "Super Lawyers" for Employment & Labor Law in New Jersey (2006, 2008-2020)*
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America" list for Labor & Employment and Litigation in New Jersey by Best Lawyers (2014-2021)*