Stephanie is co-chair of the firm's Class Action group and focuses her practice on complex commercial, product liability, class action, insurance and software litigation matters in federal and state courts throughout the country. Stephanie represents clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, technology, insurance, food and retail.
Among the matters Stephanie has handled, she:
- Successfully represented an insurance company, obtaining a complete defense jury verdict, in a multimillion-dollar termination and reduction of benefits class action brought by retirees.
- Achieved the pre-response voluntary dismissal with prejudice of all product liability claims against an automotive parts manufacturer by establishing that the product was unrelated to the plaintiff’s injuries.
- Achieved multiple pre-response voluntary dismissals of all claims and crossclaims against an industrial products manufacturer by establishing the company’s lack of involvement in the case.
- Obtained the dismissal with prejudice, without any settlement payment, of all claims and crossclaims against industrial products manufacturers in several multimillion-dollar product liability cases.
- Obtained a complete defense verdict for an industrial products manufacturer in a product liability arbitration.
- Successfully prevented the commencement of several multimillion-dollar product liability actions against industrial products manufacturers.
- Successfully prevented the commencement of a mass tort and product liability action against a gas manufacturer, as well as successfully avoided a related breach of contract action against the gas manufacturer.
- Negotiated a favorable settlement for an automotive parts manufacturer in a toxic tort case, as well as indemnity and reimbursement of legal fees and costs from a supplier.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for an insurance company’s insured merchant, including indemnity from a supplier, in a Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act of 2003 (FACTA) class action.
- Achieved a favorable class settlement in a multibillion-dollar consumer class action.
- Achieved several favorable settlements for software companies in actions against customers that had breached their contracts and software licenses.
Before Fox Rothschild
Stephanie served as a law clerk to the Honorable Sandra Mazer Moss of the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia, where she gained experience in review and analysis of motions and petitions in medical malpractice, personal injury and real estate actions, and in the observation and participation of settlement conferences, oral argument and discovery court.
While in law school, Stephanie was the notes and comments editor for the Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law’s Environmental Law and Technology Journal.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Stephanie serves on the Board of Directors and the Development Committee for the Philadelphia Theatre Company. She has served on the Board of Directors for the nonprofit Child, Home and Community. She was also chair and vice-chair of the Bucks County Bar Association’s Women Lawyers Division.
Honors & Awards
Selected to the list of "Super Lawyers Rising Stars" in Pennsylvania for Product Insurance (2014-2019)*
Named a Temple University Beasley School of Law Scholar (2001-2004)