Steve’s practice involves a broad range of tax matters, including:
- all aspects of federal income tax practice
- taxation of corporations and their shareholders
- partnership and individual taxation
- tax exempt organizations
- various aspects of non qualified deferred compensation, including the use of restricted property, stock options, and other incentive arrangements
His leadership roles within the firm have included:
- member, Executive Committee
- chair, Finance Committee
- co-chair, Taxation & Wealth Planning Practice
Before Fox Rothschild
Until joining the firm in 1972, Steve was a member of the Tax Department of Arthur Andersen & Company, then a “Big Eight” accounting firm.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Steve has written a number of tax articles and lectured on a variety of tax related subjects. He is a lay member of the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Facial Reconstruction Center.
Honors & Awards
• Martindale-Hubbell "AV" rated