In practice for more than 30 years, Stuart represents clients in complex commercial real estate matters, primarily handling significant multimillion-dollar transactions. He has helped clients acquire substantial commercial properties and secured permanent financing for the development of office buildings, health facilities and retail shopping centers. Stuart also helps resolve related construction issues and has facilitated the sale and purchase of general businesses and restaurants. In the Mercer County area, He has created commercial, residential and mixed-use condominiums and represents landlords and both regional and national tenants in negotiating and finalizing ground, office and retail leases.
Among the projects Stuart has worked on are:
- Retail and office leasing for Palmer Square in Princeton.
- Financing of Quakerbridge Plaza Office Complex, a 12-building complex.
- Ground leases and construction financing for Bristol-Myers Squibb and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Hamilton.
- Acquisition and financing of assisted living facilities.
- Acquisition of Our Lady of Princeton and its subsequent sale to The Sacred Heart School for Boys.
- Negotiation of a licensing agreement with professional golfer Tiger Woods.
• Martindale-Hubbell "AV" Peer Review Rating