Fox Rothschild Welcomes 2008 Fall AssociatesOctober 30, 2008
Fox Rothschild LLP has announced that 18 new associates have joined the firm in nine offices as of September 2008.
“We have an exceptional group of young, talented attorneys whom we are pleased to welcome to the firm,” said Mark Silow, Administrative Partner and Chief Operating Officer. “We look forward to developing their many talents in the years to come.”
This year’s fall associates join nine offices in six practice areas.
· Kelly M. Cooper – Financial Restructuring & Bankruptcy
· Jacob S. Perskie – Litigation
· Daniel H. Sigal – Litigation
· Terrence M. Kerwin – Corporate
· Karin Corbett – Litigation
· Matthew Bettinger – Tax & Estates
· Glen W. Fewkes – Corporate
· Wansheng (Jerry) Liu – Intellectual Property
· Joseph J. Schramm – Litigation
· Jennifer L. DaCosta – Labor & Employment
· Lee A. Sevier – Labor & Employment
· William A. Jacobs – Litigation