Fox Rothschild's complimentary aviation law webinars provide actionable insight on the industry's most important legal, regulatory and business trends.
Informative. Practical. Worth your time. Presented by attorneys who are immersed in the industry, our webinars get right to the point. Whether it's a key court ruling, a change in regulatory focus or a major new technology, you'll learn what it means to your company, and how to capitalize.
(Click on the title to view the presentation)
- Flying for the Feds: USTRANSCOM, CRAF, CARB, DBA and the Rest of the Alphabet
- Drone Defense: Rules, Regulations, Dos and Don'ts
- Government Contracts, False Claims, and the Aviation Industry
- The SAFETY Act as a Tool to Manage Risk
- The Lessons of Ethiopian Airlines…So Far
- Why 2019 May Be the Year of the Drone
- Aircraft Charter Rules -- a Deep Dive
- The FAA Enforcement Process and Philosophy: Version 2.0
- Dealing with Witnesses and Documents After an Incident/Accident
- How To Be an Effective Part of an Accident Investigation
- Dealing With the Media: Everything You Can’t Say After An Accident and How To Say It
- Airline Family Assistance & The Role of Station Personnel in Foreign Accident
- Corporate Aviation Accidents
- Safety Act QA 2019
- FAA Reauthorization Act 2018
- An Inside Look at the NTSB
- FAA Reorganization and Change: Everything Changing or Nothing Changing?
- Pipeline NTSB