Focused. Innovative. Responsive.
Fox Rothschild’s national Construction Practice — ranked among the Top 10 in the United States by Construction Executive Magazine — comprises seasoned attorneys who offer clients robust experience and market knowledge across a range of industry sectors and project types. We advise clients on major federal construction contracts as well as international infrastructure projects, and we cover private sector construction in the commercial, industrial and residential spheres.
What makes us different? Fox is home to attorneys who have honed and focused their skills in specific areas of construction law. They respond quickly and authoritatively to clients, providing efficient document turnaround times, effective and conclusive negotiations and timely contract administration to keep projects on track. When disputes arise, our tenacious litigators advocate assertively on behalf of clients when necessary but are also well-versed in the intricacies of U.S. and international mediation and arbitration.
Members of our team, which includes several Chambers-ranked attorneys, are leaders in key groups within the industry and construction law that include:
- American Bar Association, Forum on Construction Law
- American Bar Association Construction Litigation Committee
- International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution Construction Committee
- International Bar Association International Projects Committee and Dispute Resolution Subcommittee
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Washington Building Congress
Fox represents clients from offices in major U.S. construction industry hubs nationwide, offering extensive geographic coverage and access to related services provided by attorneys in more than 60 practice areas, including real estate, infrastructure, environmental, labor and employment, federal government contracts and procurement, corporate and title insurance.