Tom represents clients in a wide range of corporate matters, including debt and equity financings, mergers & acquisitions, corporate governance and contract negotiations, with a particular focus on advising companies and investment funds during venture capital financings. Tom has extensive experience working with medical device companies and other technology companies at all stages of development.
- Represented various technology companies in numerous $2-10 million early stage (i.e., Series Seed and Series A) venture capital financings.
- Represented a medical device company in its $35 million Series B venture capital financing.
- Represented an investment fund in a $28 million Series C venture capital financing.
- Represented a medical device company in its acquisition by a Japanese company for $102 million.
- Represented a medical device company in its strategic acquisition by a global medical company for $70 million.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Tom was an attorney at a Wisconsin-based law firm.
During law school, Tom worked in the University of Minnesota Law School’s Housing Clinic and Ronald M. Mankoff Tax Clinic, first as a student attorney and the following year as a director. Tom was also a judicial extern to the Honorable Gina M. Brandt of the Hennepin County District Court.