A seasoned attorney, Tressie handles a wide range of business issues as well as general and commercial litigation for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. She has significant experience representing clients in state and federal courts, multi-district litigation and in alternative dispute resolution forums. Tressie routinely handles:
- contract drafting and negotiation
- business disputes
- commercial lease disputes
- lien issues
- personal injury and wrongful death litigation
- oil and gas litigation
- commercial contract disputes and litigation
- labor and employment issues
- breach of non-compete cases
- toxic mold cases
- Dram Shop matters
- fire subrogation litigation
- property damages cases
A private pilot with deep roots in the aviation industry, Tressie Chairs the firm’s Aviation Practice Group. Her aviation industry clients include aircraft and helicopter manufacturers, parts manufacturers, aircraft operators, part 135 Charter operators and aircraft charter brokers, as well as aircraft buyers and sellers. She represents these clients in:
- contract negotiations and disputes
- leasing, purchase and sale agreements
- accident litigation
- product liability litigation
- general business aviation litigation
- FAA compliance issues
Tressie is a dedicated advocate for her clients who believes in establishing long-term relationships that position her to provide cost-effective services, and strategic and preventative guidance.
Before Fox Rothschild
A native Texan, Tressie was an attorney at David & Goodman, P.C., prior to joining Fox Rothschild.
She previously worked for a well-known Dallas law firm practicing aviation law.
Prior to attending law school, Tressie worked full time in hotel management to help finance her college education.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Tressie is a private pilot who grew up in a family with deep roots in aviation. She is a devoted mother to her two children and an avid supporter of animal rescue.
Honors & Awards
- Named to “Super Lawyers Rising Stars” by Thomson Reuters (2010-2012, 2014-2020)
- Outstanding Service and Leadership Award as a Council Member for the Aviation Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, 2010-2013
- Moot Court Competition Champion at St. Mary’s University