The attorneys of Fox Rothschild's Aviation Practice produce complimentary webinars devoted to issues that are specific to the rapidly growing drone/UAS industry. Taught by aviation attorneys who have extensive experience in the UAS industry and with its unique set of issues, our complimentary UAS Webinar Series examines the latest trends affecting this cutting edge sector.
- The Business of Drones ... Operating in a Commercial World
- Why 2019 May Be The Year of The Drone
- Waivers, Exemptions, and Certification: How to Get Permission to Do What You Want with Your Unmanned Aircraft
- Everything You Need to Know About Certifying Your UAS
- Drones and Natural Disasters: What You Can Do After a Disaster and How You Get Permission to Do It
- Drones & Insurance: The Next Steps
- Micro - UAS Rulemaking ARC Recommendations and New Developments
- Where We Are Going and Where We're Going
- What 2015 Has Brought...What 2016 Will Bring
- UAS and Law Enforcement
- What You Should Be Looking for in an Insurer and What Insurers Are Looking for From You
- State Drone Laws: What Are They and How Likely Are You to Break One?
- Section 333 Exemption Process: What Has Changed, and How Can You Take Advantage of It?