Wali handles a variety of litigation and transactional matters in the areas of commercial law, environmental law, intellectual property law, real estate condemnations and entertainment law.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to law school, Wali served as a federal caseworker for the Office of U.S. Senator Thomas R. Carper, and was a former intern for the Attorneys General Office of Delaware.
During law school, Wali was a Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Law Fellow, a student attorney in the Rutgers Camden Children’s Justice Clinic, President of the Black Law Students’ Association, and Business Editor for the Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy. Wali was selected for the school’s competitive Mock Trial Team in 2011, and was also a Finalist and Best Oralist in the 2012 Rutgers Camden Law School Hunter Moot Court Competition. Wali spent time studying abroad in Cape Town, South Africa and Caen, France.
Wali also served as an extern for the Honorable Karen Williams of the District Court of New Jersey.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Wali has a wide range of experience assisting organizations in volunteer and leadership capacities. Wali has organized large auctions benefiting students pursuing public interest law careers, as well as banquets supporting access to higher education for disadvantaged youth. He is a former co-chair and current board member of the Achievers Inc., a self-development and leadership training program for young men in Delaware. Wali is a former chairman of the Provincial Political Awareness Committee of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc., as well as a former board member for Mainstream Leadership LLC.
Honors & Awards
Named to the “Ones to Watch” list in Wilmington for Intellectual Property Law by Best Lawyers (2021)
- Named a Black History Month Honoree by Delaware Technical Community College (2020)
- Recipient of the Christopher W. White Access to Justice Service Children Award (2019)
- Recipient of the Rutgers Law Recent Graduate Award (2016)
- Named an Emerging Leader in the Law by Manna Christian Fellowship Church (Wilmington, DE) (2014)
- Recipient of the Rutgers School of Law Camden Class of 1995 Excellence Award (2012)
- Recipient of the Mary Philbrook Public Interest Student Award (2011)
- Recipient of the Barristers' Association of Philadelphia Student Recognition Award (2011)
- Recipient of Judge John F. Gerry Memorial Scholarship Award (2011)