William serves as chair of the Taxation and Wealth Planning Department.
His practice includes:
- Tax and estate planning
- Estate administration
- General corporate law
- Representation of physician and physician practices
- Formation and operation of professional corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
Beyond Fox Rothschild
William is a regular speaker at estate and financial planning seminars in Chester County, PA. He is an active member of St. Matthew’s Lutheran Church in Chester Springs, Pennsylvania where he teaches youth Sunday school classes and leads the men’s bible study group. William competes in sprint triathlon competitions throughout the year and enjoys playing golf as a member of the French Creek Country Club in Elverson, PA and Secession Golf Club in Beaufort, South Carolina. Additionally, William and his family are avid University of Pennsylvania Basketball fans and season ticket holders.
Honors & Awards
- Selected to the "Super Lawyers - Rising Stars" list for Estate Planning & Probate in Pennsylvania (2005)*
- Named to the "Top Leaders 40 and Under" list by Financial Service Professionals (2012)*
- Named to the "Top Lawyers" list for Tax Law and Trusts, Wills and Estates by Main Line Today (2013, 2015-2017)*