Bill represented a diverse group of manufacturing, retail, professional, franchise and other types of privately held businesses, counseling clients on a broad range of topics.
- mergers, acquisitions, and other sales and purchases of businesses
- family and management succession planning
- franchise and license matters
- real estate purchases and sales
- raising business capital and financing
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Bill lectured on:
- the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- business purchase and sale agreements
- shareholder, member, and partnership buy and sell agreements
- letters of intent
- ethics in business transactions
Bill is an American Red Cross Blood Drive Chair. He is also a Republican Committeeman and Municipal Chair of the Republican Committee of Lower Gwynedd Township.