Fox Rothschild provides swift and effective legal representation to an array of clients in the telecommunications industry throughout the United States.
Our client include wireless infrastructure companies, site owners and managers, carriers, cable companies, equipment manufacturers and municipalities building mission-critical communications systems.
Among our services, we assist with:
- tower portfolio transactions including mergers and acquisitions,
- real estate development and site acquisition for tower sites, rooftop sites, billboard sites, utility infrastructure and small cell co-locations including related financing, buyouts, leasing,
- Zoning and land use strategy, approval hearings, and appeals when necessary
- regulatory compliance with NEPA/SHPO, FAA and FCC requirements,
- intellectual property development and protection for proprietary technologies, and
- frequency allocation/frequency swap transactions.
We know that not only does the technology in the telecommunications industry rapidly change, but so too do the trends and issues confronting companies with a vested interest in being successful in the wireless infrastructure business. Therefore, we regularly monitor the latest developments in the wireless industry and we advise clients accordingly on how to meet the challenges of evolving legislation and regulations.
We have extensive experience representing wireless infrastructure companies in mergers and acquisitions, general corporate, finance, real estate, zoning, and regulatory legal matters affecting their business.