- received approval of an addition, including new signage, forKerbeck Subaru in Pleasantville, NJ.
- obtained approval of the Rocktane Gas Station, Car Wash and convenience store in Atlantic City, NJ.
- secured approval for a comprehensive signage package and a beach bar for Hard Rock Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, NJ.
- obtained approval of a major Long Branch, NJ redevelopment project consisting of 590 units and 99,500 square feet of commercial space.
- successfully negotiated and secured a redevelopment agreement and pilot agreement in Long Branch, NJ for a large redevelopment project.
- obtained approval for an amendment to a site plan for a 40,000 square foot building in a medical office complex in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
- obtained a certificate of land use compliance and certificate of occupancy for a large casino hotel project in Atlantic City, NJ.
- obtained a text amendment to the Towamencin Township (Montgomery County, PA) Zoning Ordinance to allow retail sales as an accessory use to a brewery by conditional use and also obtained conditional use approval for a new brewery with retail sales use in the Township.
- obtained a use variance from the North Wales (Montgomery County, PA) Borough Zoning Hearing Board to allow a brewery in the Transit Oriented Development District, as well as parking relief for the brewery use.
- obtained conditional use approval from the Borough of Pottstown (Montgomery County, PA) to allow the construction of six single family attached dwelling units on a property located in the Traditional Town Neighborhood zoning district.
- obtained zoning relief from the Hilltown Township (Bucks County, PA) Zoning Hearing Board from the minimum flag width and the minimum lot area requirements to allow the reconfiguration an eight lot subdivisionlocated in the Rural Residential zoning district.
- represented aproperty owner to obtain a waiver of the requirement to file land development plans, along with additional waivers from the Stormwater Management Ordinance, from the Board of Supervisors of Solebury Township (Bucks County, PA) for a specialty farm facility.
- represented an applicant to obtain variances from the New Britain Township Zoning Hearing Board (Bucks County, PA) to allow the expansion of a recycling facility.
- secured the settlement of a Mount Laurel declaratory judgment (DJ) action and rezoning of client’s property in Bordentown Township, NJ to permit development of 227 townhomes/apartments and 10 acres reserved for future commercial development.
- received a special permit for a reduction in parking regulations to facilitate a600,000 square foot office development in Red Hook, Brooklyn.
- received a special permit for a reduction in parking regulations to facilitate a 100,000 square foot mixed-use development in Coney Island, Brooklyn.
Rob Gundlach, Henry Kent-Smith and Alex Wixted
- represented Metropolitan Development Group, Inc., with the acquisition of the townhome portion of an inclusionary housing development in Mt. Laurel Township, NJ. This work involved the resolution of land use issues and co-development agreements with another developer for the apartment portion of the project.
- secured variance for a major non-profit for donor ID signs on its new addition in Philadelphia
- secured variance for a major moving and storage company for signage at the top of its building, near Interstate-95, in Philadelphia
- received two successful victories in the NC Court of Appeals, one an appeal from a Board of Adjustment and the other an appeal of a permit denial
- secured a permit for a rock quarry at the local level
- obtained approval of approximately a dozen solar farms in North and South Carolina
- secured approval of a construction and demolition debris landfill
- secured approval or expansion of four landfills at the local level
- successfully defended in court the local approval of a conditional use permit for a shopping center
- secured development approvals (special use permit) for a 125 unit senior care facility at Harlem and Chicago Avenues in River Forest, IL
- secured development approvals for new national headquarters building(25,000 square foot) for Western Golf Association/Evans Scholars Foundation in Glenview, IL
- received preliminary and final site approval for an 88,587 square foot, mixed-use building in Asbury Park, NJ
- received a special exception to remove heritage trees and a variance from the tree replacement requirements from the Philadelphia Zoning Board of Adjustment in order to develop a warehouse facility in the city
- obtained approval for a lot line adjustment in Hilltown Township
- obtained a variance from the Kutztown Borough Zoning Hearing Board to construct an ADA ramp within the front yard setback and right of way area
- received a waiver of land development from the Warminster Township Board of Supervisors toreconfigure an existing parking lot to create a total of 150 parking spaces
- secured a three year extension for a variance to install a free-standing signfrom the Montgomery Township Zoning Hearing Board
- obtained a variance from the Warminster Township Zoning Hearing Board to expand the use of a property for a banquet/catering facility
- secured site plan approval for an emergency pediatric care facility in Bridgewater Township
Dave Neill and David York
- obtained a special use permit from the Apex, NC Town Council for a new hotel
- successfully opposed a rezoning request for a Morrisville, NC special events facility that posed a threat to the neighboring Hindu house of worship
- obtained zoning approval of a 30 unit per acre apartment projectin Raleigh, NC
- obtained approval for amendments to a special use permit of a 650+ dwelling master-planned, residential community in Zebulon, NC
- received revisions to zoning text amendment which preserve the integrity of 3/4 split apartment units in 3-story zoning districts in Raleigh, NC
- obtained revisions to comprehensive plan amendment relocating future road extension from running through office condominium parking facility
Clyde Holt and David York
- obtained approval for amendments to master plan of a 500+ dwelling mater-planned, residential community in Knightdale, NC
- successfully argued for a conditional use permit for a project in Robeson County, NC, where the Board of Commissioners had previously declined to grant permits for solar farms when community opposition was present
- demonstrated to the City of Greensboro Planning Department that client did not need the parking variance the city had initially required in order to convert an existing building intoa franchise pizza restaurant, allowing the project to move forward
- secured annexation by the Town of Morrisville (adjacent to the Research Triangle Park) of a tract slated for development by Beazer Homes