- received approval of an addition, including new signage, for Kerbeck Subaru in Pleasantville, NJ.
- obtained approval of the Rocktane Gas Station, Car Wash and convenience store in Atlantic City, NJ.
- secured approval for a comprehensive signage package and a beach bar for Hard Rock Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, NJ.
- obtained approval of a major Long Branch, NJ redevelopment project consisting of 590 units and 99,500 square feet of commercial space.
- successfully negotiated and secured a redevelopment agreement and pilot agreement in Long Branch, NJ for a large redevelopment project.
- obtained approval for an amendment to a site plan for a 40,000 square foot building in a medical office complex in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
- obtained a certificate of land use compliance and certificate of occupancy for a large casino hotel project in Atlantic City, NJ.
- obtained a text amendment to the Towamencin Township (Montgomery County, PA) Zoning Ordinance to allow retail sales as an accessory use to a brewery by conditional use and also obtained conditional use approval for a new brewery with retail sales use in the Township.
- obtained a use variance from the North Wales (Montgomery County, PA) Borough Zoning Hearing Board to allow a brewery in the Transit Oriented Development District, as well as parking relief for the brewery use.
- obtained conditional use approval from the Borough of Pottstown (Montgomery County, PA) to allow the construction of six single family attached dwelling units on a property located in the Traditional Town Neighborhood zoning district.
- obtained zoning relief from the Hilltown Township (Bucks County, PA) Zoning Hearing Board from the minimum flag width and the minimum lot area requirements to allow the reconfiguration an eight lot subdivision located in the Rural Residential zoning district.
- represented a property owner to obtain a waiver of the requirement to file land development plans, along with additional waivers from the Stormwater Management Ordinance, from the Board of Supervisors of Solebury Township (Bucks County, PA) for a specialty farm facility.
- represented an applicant to obtain variances from the New Britain Township Zoning Hearing Board (Bucks County, PA) to allow the expansion of a recycling facility.
- secured the settlement of a Mount Laurel declaratory judgment (DJ) action and rezoning of client’s property in Bordentown Township, NJ to permit development of 227 townhomes/apartments and 10 acres reserved for future commercial development.
- received a special permit for a reduction in parking regulations to facilitate a 600,000 square foot office development in Red Hook, Brooklyn.
- received a special permit for a reduction in parking regulations to facilitate a 100,000 square foot mixed-use development in Coney Island, Brooklyn.
- represented Metropolitan Development Group, Inc., with the acquisition of the townhome portion of an inclusionary housing development in Mt. Laurel Township, NJ. This work involved the resolution of land use issues and co-development agreements with another developer for the apartment portion of the project.
Explore our past approvals: