- Represented a developer for a redevelopment project in Carney’s Point, consisting of 1200 residential units and more than 400,000 square feet of commercial space.
- Represented billboard advertising company in exclusionary zoning litigation in Monmouth County and obtained a favorable settlement leading to an ordinance that allowed new billboards.
- Represented a national bank and a national fast food restaurant in Somerset County, navigating their application successfully through several hearings in the face of a newly enacted design standards ordinance. We secured a use variance and site plan approval for two primary uses on a single lot where such development was prohibited.
- Litigated and successfully settled a downzoning challenge to a series of predatory municipal ordinances in Hunterdon County.
- Secured approvals for a 500,000 sq. foot redevelopment project in Hunterdon County anchored by both one of the world's largest retailers and a major home improvement specialty store.
- Successfully litigated a Mt. Laurel builders remedy action, resulting in a property development of 185 units where prior zoning only permitted 17 homes.
- Obtained final major site plan approval for a new, 24-story hotel tower and structured parking garage addition and a new 2100-room hotel and casino project in Atlantic County.
- Represented a developer in Egg Harbor Township with a 660 unit residential development project.
- Obtained land development approval for a 300,000 square foot shopping center located in Plainfield Township, Monroe County.
- Obtained zoning relief and subdivision approval in connection with a residential cluster development in Caernarvon Township, Berks County.
- Obtained multiple variances from the zoning hearing board in Northampton County, to permit development of a 300+ unit golf course community in Williams Township.
- Obtained final subdivision plan approval for a residential subdivision in London Grove Township, Chester County.
- Obtained final land development approval for the construction of a new automobile dealership in Birmingham Township, Chester County.
- Represented a national financial institution in obtaining several variances from the zoning hearing board and final land development approval from Rockledge Borough in Montgomery County.
- Obtained final land development/conditional use approval for a continuing care facility and office complex in Lower Salford Township, Montgomery County.
- Obtained final land development approval and variances for a 400,000 sq. ft. shopping center in Richland Township, Bucks County.
- Obtained final land development approval for a 90,000 sq. ft. office and commercial complex in Warwick Township, Bucks County.
- Negotiated an agreement with the Bedminster Township Municipal Authority in Bucks County to construct a new sewage treatment plant in Bedminster Township, and subscription agreements with developers for connections to the new plant.
- Obtained final subdivision approvals for several high density residential subdivisions in the R-3 Zoning District of Bedminster Township, Bucks County.
- Obtained multiple variances from the zoning hearing board to enable a new office/retail complex in Plumstead Township, Bucks County.
- Represented a developer in the rezoning of a development parcel near the Delaware River in Philadelphia for a residential high rise.
- Represented a developer with approvals for multiple self-storage facilities in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs.
- Obtained approval on behalf of client, Ian Schrager Company, for a large planned hotel on the Lower East Side of New York City.
- Represented the developer of a master planned community in San Diego, California, with build out of more than 4,500 residential units, more than 500,000 square feet of retail and office space, three new elementary schools, recycled water system and other supporting infrastructure.
- Prepared land use measure for ballot in Bay Area city for proposed redevelopment of 900-acre naval air station for more than 4,300 residential units, three million square feet of commercial uses, 600 boat slips and 145 acres of open space.
- Represented a national medical provider in the development of a more than 1.2 million square foot hospital and medical office building complex in southern California.
- Represented a developer in the land use entitlement and environmental review of a new town development in Los Angeles County consisting of approximately 20,000 residential units and 14 million square feet of commercial space.
- Advised clients in the redevelopment of a portion of the former Fort Ord military base into a resort community with three hotels, residential multifamily properties, retail and office uses.
- Counseled clients in the preparation of environmental impact reports pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act for new development projects in northern and southern California.
- Represented a developer in the approval of a memorandum of understanding for a proposed major league soccer stadium in the Bay Area.
- Drafted covenants, conditions and restrictions governing the development of a major league baseball stadium and adjacent development in San Diego, California.
- Represented a water supply company in obtaining approvals for a new state-of-the-art aquifer storage and recovery facility in New Castle County.