In her current position, Catherine oversees knowledge management, research, risk mitigation and business/competitive intelligence initiatives within the firm.
She is part of the firm’s senior administrative team and is now focusing primarily on developing practice support and client-focused solutions.
Before Fox Rothschild
Previously, Catherine worked as Head of Information Services at Clifford Chance and as Head of Reference Services at Dewey Ballantine, both based in New York City. She has also worked as a Reference Librarian at Pepper Hamilton & Scheetz and as a Legal Assistant at Drinker, Biddle & Reath in Philadelphia.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
- American Association of Law Libraries (AALL)
- Member, 1990-Present
- AALL Valuation Committee, 2014-2015
- C-Summit Advisory Board, 2013
- ILTA Technology Track Committee Liaison, 2012-2013
- American Library Association (ALA)
- Member, 2009-Present
- Greater Philadelphia Law Library Association (GPLLA)
- Member, 2000-Present
- Board Member, 2001-2003
- Union List Committee, 1990
- International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)
- Member, 2005-Present
- Women Who Lead Initiative, 2015-Present
- Strategic Relationship Liaison, Thomson Reuters, 2012-Present
- Vice President, KM Peer Group, 2005-2011
- Law Library Association of Greater New York (LLAGNY)
- Member, 1990-2000
- Chair, Interns Committee, 1999-2000
- Board Member, 1997-1999
- Union List Committee, 1993-1996
- Legal Marketing Association (LMA)
- Member, 2015-Present
- Special Libraries Association (SLA)
- Member, 1994-Present
Catherine regularly serves as an extern sponsor for her alma mater Haverford College and volunteers at Tyler Arboretum.