Named as one of the leading litigation attorneys in Pennsylvania by Chambers USA, Abe’s practice involves all aspects of business litigation, including:
- trade secrets
- intellectual property matters
- legal ethics and professional responsibility
- alternative dispute resolution
- other corporate matters
Abe also represents lawyers and serves as an expert witness in legal ethics, professional responsibility and law firm matters.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Abe teaches a course at the University of Pennsylvania School of Law entitled, "Ethics and Advocacy - From the Boardroom to the Courtroom." He frequently lectures and writes on business litigation, legal ethics and professional responsibility.
Abe is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
In 1995, Abe was the Chancellor of the Philadelphia Bar Association. He is a member of the House of Delegates of the American Bar Association. Abe also served as a member of the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board, and was Chair of the Board. In 1998, he was Chair of the Lawyers Advisory Committee of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Before Fox Rothschild
At Temple University School of Law, Abe was a member of the Law Review.
Honors & Awards
- Recipient of the Philadelphia Bar Association Bar Medal (2019)
- Recognized by Chambers USA for Litigation: General Commercial - Pennsylvania (2008-2010, 2018-2020)
- Named by the Philadelphia Business Journal as one of the honorees for its “Most Admired CEO” Awards (2014)
- Named as a litigation star in Pennsylvania in multiple editions of Benchmark Litigation: The Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys
- Named among the "Top 100 Lawyers in Pennsylvania" and "Top 100 Lawyers in Philadelphia" by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2004, 2005 and 2009-2014)
- Named among the "Top 10 Lawyers in Pennsylvania" by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2011-2016)
- Named to the "Super Lawyers" list for Business Litigation in Pennsylvania (2004-2020)
- 2007 Recipient of the Wachovia Fidelity Award
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV” rated
- Named Philadelphia Lawyer of the Year for Antitrust Law by Best Lawyers (2017)
- Named among the “Best Lawyers in America” in Commercial Litigation and Bet-the-Company Litigation (2006-2020)
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America” list for Antitrust Law, Business Organizations and Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law in Pennsylvania by Best Lawyers (2018-2020)
- Named to “Super Lawyers Business Edition” in the area of Business Litigation (2013, 2014)