An experienced intellectual property attorney, Gregory provides strategic representation to his clients in all phases of patent, trademark and copyright law, including prosecution, licensing and litigation.
His clients include technology companies and universities, which he assists in developing patent strategies related to medical devices, biotechnology, chemistry, materials science and computer and internet technology.
Gregory has extensive experience in and a particular focus on biosciences, representing universities and a national laboratory in obtaining, evaluating and licensing patents.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Gregory was a partner at a national intellectual property law firm, where he served as co-chair of the Patent Prosecution Practice.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Gregory is active in BioFlorida, Florida's independent statewide bioscience organization, serving on the board of directors and as the Secretary and General Counsel of the 2007 Executive Committee. He also co-chaired BioFlorida's 2005 and 2006 Annual Conference Steering Committees and is a past chair and member of the Executive Committee of the Enterprise Development Council.
Gregory is a founding member and past chair of the Florida Chapter of the Licensing Executives Society and a frequent lecturer, panelist and moderator on intellectual property topics.
Honors & Awards
- Recognized by Chambers USA for Intellectual Property - Florida (2020)
- Named an “IP Star” by Managing Intellectual Property (2016, 2020-2021)
- Named to the “Florida Super Lawyers” for Intellectual Property Law (2010-2016)
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America" list for Patent Law in Florida by Best Lawyers (2011, 2013-2014, 2017-2021)
- Named a "Top Lawyer" by South Florida Legal Guide (2017-2020)