Fox Rothschild opened its Raleigh office in 2018 through a merger with Smith Moore Leatherwood, a firm known for its ability to deliver high quality, industry-specific solutions to the challenges and issues facing clients. The office is home to attorneys who provide legal services in a range of practice areas and features a multifaceted group who represent clients in infrastructure and development-related work involving state and municipal government, a key element of the state capital’s public sector-driven economy.
Our Raleigh attorneys have an enduring dedication to their city, evidenced by their unwavering commitment to numerous local nonprofit organizations.
There are multiple parking facilities available for visitors to our Raleigh office. Please bring your parking ticket with you to our receptionist for validation.
- BB&T Building/One City Plaza Deck: 298 S. Salisbury Street
- Marriott Parking Deck: 1 E. Lenoir Street
- Convention Center Deck: 12 W. South Street
- City Center Parking Deck: 124 E. Cabarrus Street
- Red Hat Parking Deck: 410 S Wilmington Street