The 2020 Aviation Symposium
1700 Tysons Boulevard
McLean, VA 22102
Join Fox Rothschild for a symposium on the major aviation issues of 2019, including the Lion Air and Ethiopian Airlines accidents and the many concerns they raise.
- What about the Lion Air and Ethiopian Airlines accidents should concern you?
- An update on emotional support and service animals
- Structuring and conducting an effective emergency drill
- Working with first responders
- A decade of evolution in the Federal Family Assistance Plan
- The changing faces of the NTSB and FAA
- The effect of FAA reorganizations on oversight, monitoring and surveillance
- Recent developments involving disruptive passengers
- The C-Suite and Crises: Managing the message and handling bad news, internally and externally
View the full symposium agenda.
Registration is complimentary and includes:
- Welcome cocktail reception
- Networking cocktail and dinner party
- Continuing education credit
A discounted rate is available at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner for all attendees of the symposium. Call 1.800.241.3333 and reference the 14th Annual Aviation Symposium Hosted by Fox Rothschild group rate, or click here to book your group rate for the Aviation Symposium.
Fox Rothschild is an Accredited Provider of Continuing Legal Education in California, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. This program is eligible for a maximum of 495 minutes of CLE instruction in these states. We will seek accreditation in other states where eligible by request.