The 2021 Aviation Symposium
Please assist us in planning the Symposium to address your concerns and ensure your comfort by taking this short survey about COVID-19-related health and safety measures.
Accidents, Incidents & Emergency Response in a Pandemic Reality
Join us for our 15th annual Aviation Symposium as we explore the challenges the airline industry faces in the COVID-19 era and beyond.
The 2021 Symposium will feature a real-time, emergency response drill that incorporates “live” and “virtual” responders. We’ll freeze the action at key points in the drill to analyze the response from multiple angles. Given the changes in the emergency response function in the aviation industry, this unique program is not to be missed!
In addition to our annual FAA panel, the symposium will include moderated sessions on:
- Dealing with the new challenges of family assistance issues
- The NTSB’s disaster response and the effects on the party system
- Accidents outside the United States and the virtual world
- The future of the aviation industry in 2021 and beyond
- Dealing with passengers in the new pandemic reality
As always, there is no cost to attend the symposium.
Questions? Contact [email protected].