Patrice is Co-Chair of Fox Rothschild’s national Medical Technology practice group and serves as Administrative Partner for the Corporate Department in Minneapolis.
She advises medical technology companies, digital health care companies, other emerging businesses and venture capital investors in a broad range of commercial and financing matters, including:
- venture capital financings
- private placements
- mergers and acquisitions
- venture debt and credit facilities
- securities compliance
Patrice also guides lenders in commercial loan transactions, including $100 million+ loan facilities, and advises clients on equity financing structures and clinical trial agreements.
She frequently counsels boards of directors on fiduciary duties and corporate governance obligations.
- Advised Nuvaira, Inc. in securing $80 million in Series E financing
- Counsel for Aria CV in $28 million Series B financing
- U.S. Counsel for Imricor Medical Systems, Inc. in its listing on the Australia Stock Exchange (ASX)
- Represented Abilitech Medical in securing $8 million in preferred stock financings
- Advised strategic investors Allianz Life and Educational Credit Management Company in numerous venture capital investments
Patrice has represented numerous investors in venture capital financings, including Vensana Capital, Split Rock Partners, Educational Credit Management Corporation, Allianz Life Ventures and Technology Venture Partners.
Her clients in venture capital financings and private financings include Nuvaira, Inc.; Aria CV, Inc., Imricor Medical Systems, Inc., Spineology Inc., Abilitech Medical, Inc., Oculogica Inc. and Cardionomic, Inc.
In farm credit matters, Patrice has represented Farm Credit Services of Western Arkansas, AgCountry CFG, ProPartners Financial and AgCountry Farm Credit Services.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Patrice was a partner at Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly LLP, where she served as Co-Chair of the firm's MedTech Practice Group and a member of the firm's Policy Committee.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Patrice coordinates a weekly lunch service volunteer program involving personnel from the Minneapolis office at Exodus Residence, a short-term living facility for homeless people.
Honors & Awards
- Named to the list of "Notable Women in Law" by Twin Cities Business (2020)
- Named to the list of "Super Lawyers Rising Stars" for Securities & Corporate Finance in Minneapolis (2006)