Heather has been a trusted adviser to a range of clients for nearly two decades. From financial institutions and private money lenders to businesses in the fuel, manufacturing and staffing industry, Heather has developed a robust practice that clients rely on for creative solutions, practical results and zealous advocacy when disputes arise.
A seasoned litigator, Heather has extensive experience in business and bankruptcy-related issues. She frequently represents and defends clients inside and outside of state and federal court disputes, including advising on fiduciary matters, contract disputes, collections, staffing concerns, secured lending and bank operation litigation. She also represents Chapter 11 debtors, businesses, creditors, institutional lenders and community banks in areas of corporate restructuring, orderly liquidation and bankruptcy-related litigation.
Heather also advises clients on a variety of business-related matters including transactions and employment related issues, which arise as a matter of operations.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining the firm in 2010, Heather was an attorney with Ruden McClosky, a statewide Florida firm with more than 200 lawyers.
South Florida Trial Blog
To successfully navigate South Florida’s court system, it’s key to have a trusted team of experienced trial litigators to help you tackle complex legal issues throughout the region. Attorneys in our West Palm Beach office possess extensive knowledge of the commercial litigation, corporate bankruptcy and other issues that wind their way through the courts in South Florida. Their blog provides informed analysis and insight into cases, decisions, rules and other matters that could impact your company's claims and defenses in civil courts, bankruptcy courts and other forums.
Honors & Awards
- Named a "Top Lawyer" in Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law by Palm Beach Illustrated (2018, 2019)
- Named a "Top Lawyer" by South Florida Legal Guide (2017-2020)
- Named a “Top Up and Comer” by South Florida Legal Guide (2015, 2016)
- Named among the 2014 Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 by the Daily Business Review
- Named a “Florida Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyers (2013-2019)
- Named among the "Florida Rising Stars" in the area of Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights (2011, 2012)
- Recipient of the "Distinguished Service Award" for 2010-2011 from the Bankruptcy Bar Association, Southern District of Florida
- Awarded for her outstanding service as Membership Chair of the Federal Bar Association, Palm Beach County Chapter