Jeffrey is an employment law trailblazer respected for his work in high stakes employment law disputes throughout California. Well seasoned by more than 30 years in the trenches of significant employment litigation, Jeffrey is well regarded for his mature sense of judgment and tenacious, tactical approach to representing clients.
As a strategic ally to mid-market and Fortune 500 companies, Jeffrey advises leaders in entertainment, technology, telecommunications, manufacturing, retail, professional services, healthcare, nonprofit, transportation, fashion, food processing and other sectors. Jeffrey is particularly adept in addressing disability accommodation, pay equity, gender discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims. Jeffrey effectively counsels and defends employers in the full range of California and federal employment law matters, including wage and hour disputes, PAGA actions and class actions.
Employers also rely on Jeffrey to safeguard their trade secrets and to help retain employees and customers in the face of potentially damaging overtures by competitors. He is sought out to conduct workplace investigations, lead teams conducting wage and hour compliance audits and guide clients through plant closures and mass layoffs.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Jeffrey was a partner in the labor and employment practice of a national AmLaw 100 law firm.
Honors & Awards
- Listed in California as a “Labor & Employment Star," Benchmark Litigation (2020)
- Named as an "Employment Law Trailblazer," The National Law Journal (2019)
- Named to "The Best Lawyers in America" list for Litigation - Labor and Employment in California by Best Lawyers (2016-2021)
- Listed among “Top Litigators and Trial Attorneys” across all practice areas, Los Angeles Business Journal (2019)
- Super Lawyers Magazine, California - Employment Litigation Defense (2014-2021)
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Southern California “Top 100 Lawyer," (2018)
- Named a “Leaders in Law" nominee, Los Angeles Business Journal (2016, 2019)
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent