Andrew advises businesses on a diverse array of labor and employment law issues. His practice includes:
- Union organizing campaigns and National Labor Relations Board proceedings
- Collective bargaining and labor arbitration
- Employment discrimination and wage-and-hour litigation
- Multi-employer benefit plans
- Non-compete and trade secrets litigation
- Employee handbooks
- Day-to-day guidance on HR matters, including compliance with Title VII, the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the WARN Act, the National Labor Relations Act, and other federal and state regulatory requirements.
When counseling clients, Andrew provides pragmatic and strategic advice to complex labor and employment issues.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Andrew was an associate at firms in Philadelphia and Massachusetts, where he represented unions and individual employees on a wide range of labor and employment law issues. He also worked for the Screen Actors Guild, representing performers in the entertainment industry.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Andrew is a Contributing Editor to The Developing Labor Law.